How to optimize your Google My Business listing in six easy steps
Steps to optimize Google My business listing
1. Claim and verify your Google My business listing (Go to google.com/business after logging in your Google account)
2. Complete your business information in the Info Tab including:
- main category and additional categories
- service areas
- hours of operation
- address, phone number, website
- appointment url
- services offered
- whether or not you accept Google assistant calls
3. Post on Google just like you do on Facebook. Currently Google supports four types of posts:
4. Add photos and videos - You can now add videos in addition to photos. If you are a local business, geotag your images.
Go to: https://tool.geoimgr.com/
Existing Geotags are shown on the map
Set the marker or enter the latitude or longitude manually
Hit the button Write EXIIF tags
Download the geotagged image
Upload to Google My business
5. Send your client a Google direct link and ask for their feedback. Here is how you create a direct review link in Google.
7. Answer the questions users ask about your business.